Thursday, February 11, 2010

Alexander McQueen is dead...

I am shocked! That can't be true. I just planed yesterday my flight to the London Fashion Week. And now one of the biggest and most talented british designer is dead. Just two months ago in December 2009 I walked every day passing his flat in London at Victoria Park as I lived just three houses away. He worked always late and I was mightily impressed by his beautiful apartment. Whenever I was shopping at Selfriges I went up in the first floor to try his new designs on and was always impressed of his fabulous ideas of cut and style. As Sarah Jessica Parker wore his red tartan dress I bought me a similar dress. Every season of fahion week I was looking forward to see the new collection from Alexander McQueen. And that should be now all over?



No comments: