Thursday, September 20, 2007

London Fashion Week - Fashion Fringe

I went to Covent Garden where the Fashion Fringe took place. As soon as I arrived everything happend so fast. The door opened and Naomi Campbell came out. But the paparazzi were chasing her, so that I could only take these smale pictures. This happend in three seconds... Then Zandra Rhodes came out and I took also some pictues. The only one which was really relaxed was Erin O'Connor. She wore a T-Shirt from Urban Outfitters. Later I found out that also Claudia Schiffer was in the tent but I didnt see her.
Here you can read the catwalk report.

Naomi Campbell
Naomi Campbell
Zandra Rhodes
Zandra Rhodes
Zandra Rhodes



Hamish Bowles - the winner of the last years fashion fringe

the models of the show
the models of the show
the models of the show
the models of the show
the models of the show



Erin O' Connor
Erin O' Connor
Erin O' Connor








No comments: